Sam and Claire Emison

Sam and Claire at Ten

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

We're Back!


Claire:
Hi. Sam and I are back writing the blog now. It’s been eight whole years!  So, here are some of the best and most interesting things I’ve been doing:
  • Doing gymnastics at Tumble Kids USA for around five years, but I will be switching to the Gymnastics Academy of Boston (in Cambridge) in September
  • Sewing, knitting, finger knitting, ring knitting, weaving and more!
  • Reading over my Book Line which is all the books I want to read, that I want to read  again, or that I am considering getting rid of.
  • Winning poetry contests! I won the Cambridge 16th Annual Poetry Contest with my poem Launch!.
Sam:
Here are some of the things I have been doing in the past eight years:
  • Playing soccer on intown, but I switched to travel team two years ago.
  • I have also been in the chess club at my school.
  • I have been building lots of Lego sets. Some of the best ones that I’ve built are:
          Hogwarts, Imperial shuttle, Obi Wan's starfighter and this train:
  • Also, last summer, Claire and I went to a sleepaway camp in New Hampshire, called Wildwood.
  • I also have been kayaking in Maine.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great summary of the last six years of your lives, but what are you doing now? Has your Summer vacation started. Are you going on any trips over the Summer?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home